HEY, EVERYONE!! CHECK OUT THIS RAW VIDEO, AND PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS! THANKS! RESPONSIBILITY ALWAYS WINS!!
Also, PLEASE take this AAF survey! Here's the link! http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=cGdpM3ZvRmRndGdIOTBQZUVmN3gyZHc6MA
Let's see. The overall experience was definitely an eye-opening one. I mean, there were people that positively perceived us, and then there were the people that just wanted nothing to do with us. But our group did affect a few people; some even felt they needed to voice their opinions of it in the Daily Egyptian. But even if we don't completely change people over night, I'm just glad we're able to get them talking. That's my goal; that's my success!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think it's excellent that you're getting good solid facts out to the public that put things in perspective for the younger crowd. Most actually will never realize how much these issues affect the world until it happens to them or someone close to them.
ReplyDelete